Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Random One

I am so sad.. My pc doesn't feel like turning on again today, I wonder what happen.. Luckily I still have my ds and iPhone with me, if not I think I will be bored until die.. :p

Just done packing and so excited about tomorrow, as dear and his family are coming, I was telling him I think I might not be able to recognize him anymore.. And so do him.. :p

Half way packing, half way thinking of my shoe, I wanted to blog about this shoe years ago.. :p I bought it last few weeks when I was out for a shopping day with Xiang first time in sg.. And I ended up bankrupt.. T_T over spend way tooooo much.. And this shoe is the most expensive stuff that I bought that day.. And I just love it so so much..



Not very good quality and lighting for this picture.. =.= but nice right? :p



Although I don't like pink, but except for shoe and bag ya.. I love shoe with striking colors. =D hee hee.. Sweet right? :p the blue is actually denim, just love it so much.. I just found out I love heels alot than clothes, the higher the better.. :P

Will try to keep up the semangat write a post a day.. =D

*first time using iPhone blogging.. Hee hee.. Just hate that no alignment option.. :p hope they can improve it.. =D

2 comments:

ReimyGan said...

Yooo~~ so "random" ah? :P
Ur blog layout u do 1? XD
waa...geng woo~
help me do next time!

* Joanne said...

stupiak gan~! XD

still wanna mention about layout oh? say wanna do together, urs sudah pergi mana ni? mine is just a simple one, if u want simple one also can.. :p

faster update ur blog also lar.. :P