Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Genting Getaway!

I've been losing passion in blogging, i do wonder why. There are times that i wanna blog about something, but without pictures, i cant really blog about it. Seldom take pictures nowadays, because of working, perhaps?
Has been experience different kind of lifestyle for more than half a year, and its turning to one year for me soon.

Driving here and there is what we used to do during weekend for the past few years when we still at KL. Things got it different over here. We did drive here and there, but its only in JB, when i back my home.

Breakfast - 10-20 mins away from my home.
Lunch / Dinner - Home Sweet Home : Mommy's Homemade Lunch / Dinner
Paktor / Shopping / Movie - 15 mins away from my home.

The distance is so near which make me so lazy to dress up nicely. Especially during weekend, i just wanna rest and relax. T-shirt pair up with jeans or shorts are my favourite nowadays, and the most important is my spec! Weekend just make me so lazy to make up, and spec just made my day! XD

Okie! Back to the topic! 2 weeks ago, i attended 2 gatherings, its just so happening! i guess i already get off my disease. XD Okie! Will concentrate on my uni besties gathering first, and my secondary school mates gathering will go to next post. :)

Departed on 03-07-2010 morning to 1Utama, suppose to meet up with they all, but the bus is late from the schedule, and so i miss out the bus to genting, ended up cj help bought me a later one. They all waited me in the room while i still on the way to genting. i tell ya, the driver is so cool! muahaha.. i like it! :p During that moment, i just know that i will miss out lots of fun with them, but never mind, night is still young! lol

This post is getting longer and longer. =.= Will cut it short now. :) Its nice to see them, really! :) They all still so sampat as ever! After dropping my luggage in the room, we finally started our most-random-ever adventure. :)

We having 2-in-1 steamboat for our dinner. erm. not much to comment about the food, but we sure having real fun grill, steam and cook our food. lol *i guess only gan, wee wee and iris know what im talking about* After dinner, randomness drew us to the gaming area, and then drew us to the photo taking machine. O.M.G. its almost been a decade that i mention about this! its really been a long time that i playing this with my friends.






hee hee.. we take it two times, and so we got these more. because of the number of people, we cant choose the blink blink machine, but still the outcome is great! =D

We spend time at the nicest starbuck in msia talking, gossiping and crapping while some of us went for world cup match. Its too bad that gan did not join us for the night session, to me, i think its awesome. haha.. :p

Next day checking out and keeping our luggage before we go for our lunch. Only few of us go for a movie after lunch, whereas the others chosen to spend their time in other ways.

Toy Story 3 is the movie we watched. One word - awesome!

The storyline is so touching and funny. All of us love their senses of humour, its so basic and simple yet funny. And finally the time has come. Having some photo session at the garden before heading to bus station.



Here ends our Genting Getaway and we hope more to come! =D

No comments: