Wednesday, August 4, 2010

24

24, is a nice number i guess! I remembered last time when i said about my dream, i just so excited about it. Erm... i know it would be funny to be say it again now, but who cares? XD

"I wanna get married at 23, and give birth at 24! Why 24? Because i just love my zodiac too much, until i wanna have a child who share the same zodiac with me."

This is what i always said when i was still young? Now no more! *sad jeh* Anyway, talk about my 24 years old celebration. As i mention in previous post, not a great grand celebration, but a warm and nice one i had for this year. :) Thanks to boss and colleagues! I am just so lucky that i no need to celebrate in the office for my turn. As all the previous birthday celebrations for this year are held in the office due to our business! So finally we could not take it anymore, we protest! Result >> we get to celebrate out of the office after work! Hurray~! :D

Location chosen was Marche @ Vivo City.

The interior beside where we're sitting.

This is the second time i've been to Marche. First was at The Curve, KL. Its kinda different compared to KL and Sg. I still remembered Curve using the punch card system, they either write or stamp our order on a card, and you will need to queue after you order and wait for your food to be done. But here is different, they use a card, similar to our atm card, and they just scan when you order, and they will give you a some sort of alarm thingy, so you may went back to your sit to wait for your food. So when the food is done, the alarm thingy will vibrate and ring, therefore you may go and collect your food. Its kinda convenient! :)

Me and Jeannie only manage to take one pic for the food, because we all were too hungry. XD
- Ham Crepe -

Janet & Spencer

Albert & Alan

Me & Dinah-chan

Dinah Dinah XD

Jeannie-san

Jo

Tiramisu from Bakerzin

Once again, happy birthday to myself :)

The Complete Family for now! Because new members coming in next week. :)

EV-Gals Power~!

They bully me! :(

Make a wish! :)
*hope my wish will come true!*



See the candles? We hold it for too long i guess.

My presents from them!
This bear can sing birthday song ya! :)
*i still not yet named it*

Me with the bear! *hugs*

Using Iphone MoreLomo Apps, should try it! The outcome is nice! :)

Joanne * Jeannie

Joanne * Amanda

Resting + Gossiping + Iphone Apps Exploring at Starbucks for the showtime to reach.


S-A-L-T

Camwhore :P



We watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice that night. Not a bad movie, may give it a try when you got free time. lol

No comments: