Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Untitled

Has been one month that i never update my blog!
My laziness, topicless, photoless, all of them causing me stop blogging month ago!

Well, my daily life was working + OT + sleeping + drama, if lucky that happen to knock off early, i might head down to town and dinner with dear. I am not even gaming! I miss it so much! :( Everyday is a busy day, i dun even know what am i busy with. Nothing interesting nor happening in my life routine. Well i do hope that everyday i got so many interesting topic or story to share it here.

I think i am getting older! Not so into camwhore nowadays. :( such a bad news! no pics means no new update here! all words and words and words. *cross finger* Its going to be happening and interesting for the coming weekend and also next weekend. I do hope i get to take lots of pics, and so i can update here! :)

Photoshop is not being obedient enough! Its so hard for me to not edit pics before upload them in blog. I wanna format my pc so badly, but have to wait for weekend to settle it. :(

My bleu rhapsody is missing out so much things that happen in my life, its not way that it gonna continue to be like that. So i gonna gambateh and try my best to update at least once in a week? XD

No comments: