Tuesday, April 22, 2008

back to normal~

i've been a good gal for two days, sleeping at 10.30pm, wake up at 7am in the morning, and now, its time to back to normal, time to back to a former and typical FCM-er~~

starts to sleep when there's someone singing, and wake up when all of the street light starts to turn on..

just done the media law presentation, due to the last minutes-ness of us, we did not do the video thingy, what can we do? just a normal slides with videos~ thats all.. now left French essay for tomorrow submission, since me and cj are not able to attend tomorrow's presentation, all the best to alan and gary, thank you guys very much~~

thought of a minute of rest? no way, impossible~~ there are lots more to go.. my promise to christina, don't worry, i'll keep my promise~ and MI submission~ after that, thursday, audio design~~ phew~, hope everything will go on smoothly tomorrow~

ya, finally, a minute of rest after world-war-3.. muahaha.. aih... just cant help that my panda eyes are getting worst.. sh*t! sh*t! however, there's another good thing to be celebrate, that is, i break my record last week.. muahaha..

what kind of record is that? "off my bed record" (i hope i name it correctly.. :P) before last week, my record is only 2 days, but then i break it last week with 5 days if not mistaken.. and i've been sleep on my table and chairs for 5 days~~ muahaha.. aih.. cham.. no wonder cj said that our room is available for another roommie, since i don't really like to sleep on my bed~ :p

i wanna be normal!! then only i can become fatter.. :( *sad sad* sob sob.. huhu.. :( just few more weeks then i'll be able to live the life that i've been wanted for so long..

gonna back to my war and fight, gambateh to myself~~ miss my games alot.. wait for me ya~~ ;) luckily there's still have Naruto and LOTR accompany me all the time when i was eating.. ;) thanks to the person who upload naruto 1-220 on cybertracker, really thanks alot, it eases my bored~~

gonna upload haoseng's birthday party after my submissions ya~~ :D

No comments: