Friday, July 18, 2008

The Day That I Love

This morning, i had my longest jam in my life. I jam for exactly 1 hour, maybe is still consider okay for others, but it really break my record. My leg was nearly broken when i reach my office.. haha… just kidding..

I won’t complain much about this, but then it is really ridiculous if this happen in my hometown. But as now i am in KL, nothing is impossible.

Well, the worst thing is, some of my colleagues thought that i cant wake myself up, and thats why i am late.. =.= this is really.. emm emm.. Since last night, i went for movie with some of my colleagues.. what they know is that i sleep at around 10.30pm - 11pm something.. And i decided to go with them after a long consideration. And yesterday i reach home at 12am, and i have to wait for others to bath then only get my turn to bath, and i ended up go to bed on 1.10am.. =.=

Well, the most interesting part is that I DID NOT FISHING IN OFFICE TODAY. haha.. well, i wont say totally not, just a while will be more precise.

My office today is so so busy and messy. Lots of people coming to our office today, so busy, so noisy, so messy, and so rushing.. Everyone is rushing with their things, their projects, their responsibility. Well, me? haha.. I did not join their party, because i am a designer there.. There’s only three designer there, just the three of us sitting peacefully, quietly at our very own place and doing our work. Three of us is somehow consider INVISIBLE.. haha..

Kinda like the day, because i was busy with things, busy with ideas, busy with compositions.. There is no extra time for me to even close my eyes.. I love busy me! Muackz! :*

No comments: