Sunday, September 14, 2008

My New Fringe

Yesterday, me, gan gan, wee, carlyn and raymond,
went to sunway to buy the materials for our steamboat tonight,
ecause we going to celebrate gan gan's 21st birthday at our apartment tonight.. :D

Actually long time ago i already wanted to cut my hair,
and thinking to get myself fringe again,
cause i like fringe so much.. :P
So after we buy all the materials,
they ask me go and see whether got lots of people or not,
if not then they will wait for me,
and so me n gan go to the salon..

They said just need to wait one person then will be our turn..
Both of us play the pc there and din notice actually we already waited for 30mins,
so we ask again, they say soon, then we wait..
nearly one hour,
then i told gan,
if this stylist next customer is not me,
then we leave..
So ngam, the next customer is me..
Actually both of us also wanna cut,
but then gan let me first..

After 30mins of cutting,
ta dah~~
This is my new hair cut.. :P
My new new fringe.. :P
i like it~ :D


No comments: