Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear~

Happy Birthday Dear~
Yesterday is my dear's birthday..
Nothing much from me to him,
just a simple surprise and a dinner.

Well, i team up with his housemates,
and give him a surprise around 12am,
he did surprise of my arrival.
hee hee..
We sing song, blow candles as usual.
Thanks shyyi, eh, op, aks for helping me. :)

The next day,
i bring him to a restaurant near KLCC for dinner.
Called "Euro Deli Grill"
This is the map i got it online.
the pricing of the food is reasonable,
and the portion is big,
recommended ya~ :D


The birthday boy~ blerk~

I look so silly in this pic.. blerk!

helps from the waiter,
thanks ya :D

dear love it a lot,
Paulaner~

Infamous Pork Knuckle~

Infamous sausages~
Steam & grill,
steam is nicer~ :D
we went back to klcc
to have our window shopping~
nothing special afterwards. :D
and so end the celebration of dear's birthday~ :p

No comments: