Monday, February 2, 2009

My 2009 Lunar Chinese New Year

*Finally get to finish this post, phew..

This is the first time that i sick during Lunar Chinese New Year..
I sick from the first day up until i back to Cyber now, only it become better..
Din't get to taste the Mandarin, New Year cookies,
soft drinks during the new year up until now..
Everyday walk here and there with a bottle of water..
Actually don't really like soft drinks also, not good for health.. :P

One thing to be happy with is that everyone is saying 'I AM FAT NOW!!' muahaha..
Its lots more easier for me to buy clothes,
pants, the most important is SHORTS!
I am successfully gained "bak" now,
and i will continue move on to my next target;
but one thing to be worry is my eyes..
Because ever since i fat, my eyes become smaller,
so if i continue wanna to be fatter than now,
so it means that my eyes will become smaller and smaller.. =.= aih...
As someone keep on praise himself that ' because he had TAKEN GOOD CARE OF ME,
and therefore i am fat now is all credited to him'
Well, im not so sure, but thanks dear.. hee hee..

One last thing, im having back my beloved 'fringe' *wink* hee hee..
Cam whore before going to have my new haircut..



Tadah~ This is my new haircut.
Finally having back my beloved fringe.



Cam whoring with my small little brother.
But then it seems that i more looks like the small little sister.
*sigh*

See, i am just looks around his age.


No comments: