Tuesday, August 11, 2009

upcoming :D

aih...
finally get this 'very chance' to update my blog,
curi curi blog in office.. :p
been very busy for the last few weeks.
my birthday celebration,
convocation and the most busiest one,
my work!!
everyday jam to work,
then jam to home.
wasted my time,
and so tired when reaching home,
and the only time i can blog is weekend,
but when there's something during weekend,
my only chance for me to blog will be gone.
aih... last time say wanna blog about my graduation redang trip,
din get to get the pictures from suki yet.. =.=
anyway,
there are upcoming post to be updated here ya.
my birthday celebration,
(although already been 1 week over)
but there are people i wanna thanks. :D
my convocation,
ya, its yesterday..
i finally graduated.. :D
so actually convation is all about photo taking.. :p
erm.. and some random post are queing-up to be updated here too.
i won't abandon my blog like that anymore,
its very bad. :(
anyway,
just wanna say,
thanks to my parents,
my friends and my dear.
i din manage to delivered this message to them in the convo,
i was blur, my bad. :p
muacks!
everyone take k ya.. :D

No comments: