Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Untitle..


A little boy asks his mother:
- Why do you cry?
- Because i am a woman, she answers.
- I don't undertsand, he says.
His mother hugs him and says:
-and you never will.

Later the little boy askes his father:
- Why does mommy cry?
- All women cry for no reason.
This is all that his father coulld answer him.

When he become an adult he asked god:
- God, why do women cry so easily?
- When i created woman, she needed to be special.
I created her shoulders strong enough to bear the weight of the world, and soft enough to be comfortable.

- I gave her the strength to give life.
The kind that accepts the rejection that often comes from children.
- I gave her the srength to allow her to go on when everybody else give up.
The kind that takes care of her family, despite illness and fatigue.
- I gave her the sensitivity to endure her husband in his faults,
and to stay at his side without weakening.
- And finally, i gave her tears to shed whenever she needs them to be shed.
- You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
nor is it in her face or in the way she does her hair.

The beauty of a woman resides in her eyes.
It is the door to her heart;
the door where Love resides.

And it is often through her tears that you see her heart go by.
- gotten from my collegue, shanice. :)

No comments: