Friday, July 3, 2009

small post for recent life..

it's been more than a week i never update my blog,
gosh! i just abandon my blog like that..
no choice, i cant online.. :(
and i am busy with my sis,
her big birthday party,
and of course my dear.. :)

ya,
i am still in holiday mood,
wanna enjoy enough before go for my working life,
but im broke already,
i guess my holiday wont last long,
and i need to face reality soon.. :P

been helping my sis for her birthday last week,
and still gonna help her for her wedding,
and a secret plan is going on between us.. :p
hope it work,
we already plan it for so long,
just because of me,
it got held up until now,
just wish everything will be fine ya.. :)

arrgghh!!
i still did not get my redang pics,
suki! i need you ar.. :(
coming up are
redang post,
my sis birthday post,
and few more.. :D
wanna change my blog layout,
but no time,
i feel time is really not enough recently,
as i got so many things to do,
and i am not yet working..
*cham*
cant imagine when i am working.. =.=

thats all for now i guess.. :)
still wanna say the same thing,
everyone, keep in touch ya.. :D

No comments: