Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Outing Before I Back

this morning,
we had our last outing before i back tomorrow..
i decided to head to pavilion few days ago,
since we long time never been there,
and i miss loft.. :P
quite disappointed,
cause my beloved white chocolate and cranberry
its not available!
aih...
thought can taste it before i go back.. :(

another disappointment,
din get to buy my shoe,
already looking for few outlets,
no more sizes! aarrghh~~
but get to buy a headband for myself,
quite unexpected~ :)
will wear it tomorrow,
hee hee.. :p
love things that sell in Evita Peroni,
but quite pricey.. :(

had our little break at our beloved Godiva Cafe..
tried its dark chocolate this time,
nice~ :D

we had chosen this movie,
which gotten quite high rating from rotten tomatoes..
its nice for me,
but i think the editing can be better.. :)


dear and me..
hee hee..

2 comments:

vaLerism™ said...

walao that drag me to hell... you should have watched it in TGV cinema... KIA SI LANG!!

p/s: it's scary because of the sfx!

* Joanne said...

haha.. yameh? told me earlier mar.. :P not bad nice hor this movie? u watch with who? when i was watchin hor, i've been thinking of yulin leh.. haha.. :P