Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Birthday~

finally i am officially 23 now..
its not a good news,
cause i am getting older and older.. :(

is kinda late to blog about my birthday,
but there are people i wanna say thanks to,
therefore for me,
a meaningful post,
its never too late.

i wanna say thanks to cj, carlyn, elyn, yulin, kahyee and suki,
who hold an early celebration for me,
sorry that i am tired that day,
but i am touch and happy cause you guys remember it.. :p
muacks!

wanna say thanks to my friends for all the wishes,
hee hee..
thanks alot alot..

lastly,
i wanna thanks my dear..
thanks for pakat with my friends for the friday..
and bringing me for a great dinner.. :)

*finally the clever me get to extract the photo from da phone dy.. :P *

having another great dinner on the actual day after work.
Tomoe Japanese Restaurant,
which is situated at Subang.
it was a nice Japanese Restaurant,
quite alot of Japanese can be seen there.

was too hungry,
and so forgot to take pictures of the food,
but its really nice. :D

picture credited to
http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/

i like their rice ball,
and the fried beef..
these two are superb~!

soft shell crab salad,
rainbow roll,
chawanmushi,
and the desert,
were tasty too.. :D
nice environment and atmosphere.. :)

lastly,
a special thanks for xiang,
thanks for your present,
it was something i needed most.
muacks!
ai ni yo~
i am coming to you soon ler.. :)

No comments: