Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Convocation~

Another late late post.. :p
Yes!
Its my graduation day!
My convocation!
Convo is all about photo taking i guess.. :p

wake up in the early morning,
just because of this.
and because of this convo,
i was so blur for the whole time.. =.=

the car sticker,
the invitation card,
the robe and so on,
everything blur~!
but still, it finish and end it successfully. :D

I was late compare to what we had planned,
but still made it in time.
After i went into the hall,
only i realize i forgot to give my parents the invitation card,
and i leave it in the car.
and it cause my daddy went all the way back to the car and take it,
luckily he did not mad at me.. :p

as others said,
convo is boring..
haha..
speech and speech and speech..
the only thing that entertain us most,
is our E-bee~
they make it funnier and cuter,
which make us laugh and not sleepy.. :p

half of the photos are in another camera,
which already bring back to JB by my sister..
i din get to take photos with lots of my coursemates,
due to time constrain,
especially we d38b,
never get to take a family portrait of d38b.. :((
(all is wee wee fault.. jk jk.. :p)

there are one pic,
i cant tahan, so just upload it here,
because of my ugly facial expression,
but i really do wonder where's Say Khai's hand?
can anyone tell me? :p

And here come's my graduation photos with my coursemates and family.. :D

Me with my flowers and bears..
thanks daddy mummy and dear.. :D

meet Eric on the way to fcm building..

*Happy Tree Friends*



Three of us~
*Desmond . Joanne . Jasmine*


My family portrait~

a closer one.. :)

with dear.. :)

just dunno why we looks like stranger in this pic.. T_T

Kim Geok & me~
i guess we are the only SETA gals in FCM.. :)

Kah Yee & Me

Sampat Dajie & me

*us*

a funny one.. :P

Ex-roommies - Pei Wen

Thanks Yulin for the rose :D

See Min - Suki - Jo

Elyn - Khoo - Me

Gals~~~~

The Johorian~

GanGan . BenBen . LaLa . JoJo

Sampat Eric insist wanna take a pic with my sis.. :p

My long-lost twin sister.. :p

a funny pic.. :p
*i guess both of them will kill me if they see this.. :p*

Thanks dear..
for the roses and bear.. muacks!

Lastly,
congrats everyone,
take care and happy always.. :D

2 comments:

ReimyGan said...

damn late post... =.="
the tittle of
"GanGan . BenBen . LaLa . JoJo"
sounds so cute XD hehe... like it.

* Joanne said...

haha.. yalor.. i like it also.. :p no time to blog mar.. dun care.. its my convo lai de leh.. no matter how late it is, i just wanted to post it lor.. :p