Sunday, October 4, 2009

Take Care Everyone~

I am finally back in JB,
back my room,
using my very own pc,
updating my very blog,
it feels really nice~

Its not a sem break,
going back hometown anymore,
not temporary anymore,
i am back in jb,
and gonna work in sg.

Its really weird that dream of my housemates n coursemates yesterday,
i guess i miss them within my subconscious.
hee hee.. :p

Im gonna work in a new environment,
with new people,
and new things,
that i never get to touch on it.
A new challenge for me,
i hope i can cope it up. :D

Had a little gathering last weekend,
its really nice to meet them all right before i leave.
Thanks everyone,
too bad stella could not make it in time,
hope i get to meet you for the next gathering ya.. :D

Here are some photos,
which i took it from facebook,
all credited to raymond,
and im still waiting harry to send me his part.
*please please send me the photos harry*

Dinner at Just Thai
*me, carlyn and wee wee's favourite~*



Jo - Kong - Wee Wee - Hao Seng


Add in Shyyi~


Us acting cute,
except for haoseng.. :p






The  *sweet* couple


Jo Jo & Car Car


Shyyi - Gan Gan - Wee Wee - Jo Jo - Car Car
*Should i put it Shy Shy or Yi Yi? haha.. :p*


Our favourite one~!
- 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 -


The late-comer HongYi~




Me with the sampat val~


Not all, but almost~


Hao Seng - HongYi - Joanne - Shyyi


With HongYi, Chyi, Gan Gan & Raymond~


Big Group Photo, but some are not in..

as the clever and cutie gan direct suki to somewhere else,
so we had our second round at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng~ :p



Not much pic taken here,
as all are busy talking and gossiping.. :p

So,
do take care ya everyone,
i will definitely miss you guys,
and i will back to KL find you guys,
for sure~ :D
Muacks~!












No comments: