Monday, October 19, 2009

settled down..

i am finally settled down,
*cheers*
(no more moving here and there anymore)

i am currently in a room,
waiting for my bestie to move in. :D

after so many incidents,
i am successfully get myself a job,
and a room in sg. :)

for those who dunno,
i am working in sg now,
its already been two weeks,
but i am traveling to and fro everyday for the past two weeks,
and i only get to move in on saturday,
and now just waiting for my bestie to move in.

i am working in a production house now,
which is doing what i have studied for the past four years,
which are advertising thingy. :)
i am grateful that i will not waste what i had pay to learned for the past four years. :p

surprisingly,
i have a senior supervising me now,
she is just graduate one batch earlier than me,
and before her,
 there is another senior supervising her,
who are from DM,
and surprisingly,
both of us are from MI.
my boss like MMU student alot,
and i am just so lucky. :D
i have good bosses here,
and also a good, nice and sweet senior colleague,
they are all so friendly and nice. :)
love them.. muacks!:D

i am so happy and so looking forward for everyday,
because there are so many plans awaits me.

     - dear is coming to sg this weekend.. *sweet*
     - my bestie - xiang is gonna move in.. *excited*
     - im going to kl on november..
       *wonder can get to meet my friends or not.. :(*
     - my sis are getting married..
       *finally.. phew~ :p*
     - december goin genting for raymond lam concert.. yeay~!
       *thanks dear for getting the ticket for me.. muacks!*

hee hee..
gonna enjoy my weekend ler..
weekend is really dear to us nowsdays,
and finally,
'i do not need to work on saturday anymore!'
muahaha.. :p









No comments: