Saturday, November 8, 2008

My New Cammie~

Just now, we "Dear-38-Boy" went to lowyatt together,
but without kahyee and wee wee~~
Me, gan gan and apple wanna go lowyatt buy something,
and others they wanna go sg. wang first,
and so we shop separately..

This is what i get for myself..
My new new cammie~
I wanted to own one long time ago,
but just did not get to find one that i like..
Well, this cammie took me few hours to decide..
It's opponent is microsoft,
it is the first time that i become so undecisive,
im not used to be like this.. sigh..
Microsoft have better performance,
whereas creative have more functions
and the most important it is a blue cammie~

It is so hard to find a nice blue cammie..
And so i get to find one,but the performance may not be that good,
thats the reason that makes me become so undecisive.. :(

But then in the end, i still choose for the creative,
because i love its functions,
and also i love its blue..
No matter how,
i wont regret eventhough the performance really not that good..

So, this is my new cammie~
Ths design is much more nicer than the microsoft one.. :P


Next, is my blue blue sony earphone..
I bought it few months ago,
just keep on forget to take picture of it..
Sure i wanna show it,
because it is blue..
Again..
it is not that easy to find a blue earphone..
Thanks sony, you always solve my problem.. :)


Quite long time never camwhore..
My fringe is getting longer,
no time go and trim ah.. =.=


In my newy room~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blue maniac!!!lol...

* Joanne said...

haha.. abit lo.. dun jealous lar, ok? :P u get 2 look at it from ur place also mah.. :)