Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awesome applications~

i really love my Iphone,
just wanted to intro to every of my friends.. :p
discover few more awesome applications just now,
just wanted to share it here.. :)

recently i had written about an app,
which is this "Now Playing"
It really makes me easy when come to search for movie slots
and trailer viewing.. :)

Another app that i found just now is this
"Mover"
this is the app that i wanted long time ago,
cause Iphone does have bluetooth,
but i wonder why i cant transfer pics or contacts to another person,
which make us frus when come to this..
and this mover help us alot,
you just simply add in the pics or contacts that u wanna transfer,
and just swing it to the correct direction,
things will just get into another Iphone,
isn't it amazing?
well, you do need to connect to a wifi of course.. :P

last one is this,
well, i saw this "plurk" few times pass by my eye when i was using app stores,
and i also saw some of my friends using this "plurk",
i do wonder what it is,
and so i dl it with my Iphone, and try it.. hee hee..
quite fun lar actually,
and so i add into my blog here.. :p
actually nothing awesome about this app,
just wanted to share it.. :D


No comments: