Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Secret Penang Trip

the secret trip that i mention before,
actually is my penang trip..
i never tell any of my friends nor housemates before i went,
thats y i name it secret trip,
*lame* =.=

it was happen 2 weeks ago,
which is during my study week..
and ya,
i bring my fyp over to penang together with me..
and my dear of course bring his notes back for study too..
=.=


camwhore when arrived his house..
wake up in the early morning,
never get to put on anything,
luckily my eyes not that swollen.. :P

we found out it was really a wise decision to go penang after arriving his house,
because it has air-condition in his room,
especially in this "great" weather nowadays..

not much photos taken during this trip,
only camwhore with my dear..
quite a lot of places we went,
different kind of places,
and all i never went before..
thanks dear..


sending his mum and nephew to airport,
a cute little one,
just so much looks like him,
he can just be your son, i said..
=.=

this whole trip,
i ate alot,
what i do is eat and eat,
i almost go around the world during this trip..
the thing i gain in this trip,
is my weight..
i gain a lot of weight,
which is what i wanted long time ago..
i am so happy,
some of my shirt become very fit,
and some of my pants are too tight for me,
and is time for me to go add in new stock for my wardrobe.. :p
as i quite long time never go for a real shopping..
hee hee..
thank u dear.. muacks!

recently like to camwhore with my Iphone in the car while my dear is driving..
so most of the photos the angle are same.. :p

Me & Dear in formal~

recently like to tie my hair all's up,
just feel that it makes me looks nicer.. :)


In Hotel Cititel toilet..

No comments: