Friday, May 22, 2009

Let by gone be by gone~

i had my worst presentation yesterday,
but what i can do now is like what my title said,
"Let by gone be by gone.."
*cheers*

finally,
i am free of assignments now..
just the very last paper in my life next thursday..

yet i wanted to say thanks to a few people,
which are my coursemates,
they help me alot when i facing problems..

i wanna thanks say khai,
for helping me for the rendering..
really really thanks alot,
although you have your own fyp to busy with,
but you still helping me,
thanks alot alot..

next are,
kenny, vincent and especially khoo..
thanks kenny for try to help me,
and vincent waiting together with them..
and khoo,
he did save my life,
even though the result was not the original one,
but he still save my life,
without him,
i got nothing to present yesterday..
and he help me until the very last minutes,
never give up..

three of them,
i almost cause them late for presentation,
i felt so guilty that time,
it is ok if i am alone,
but is not..
anyway,
thousand of thanks for them.. :D

No comments: