Friday, May 15, 2009

>>> f.y.p. <<<


arrgg!!
had abandon my blog for so long..
sh*t~ i dun like it..

been so busy with fyp..
and also my secret trip..
muahaha..

so many things wanna update,
but no time,
due to the slowness of my blogging speed,
i wonder why i never improve?
*wondering*

21st May 2009,
then i will be 'half-way' free,
just left one last exam in my life to go..
then i will be free~~
sounds too exaggerate.. :P

well..
life last week was good,
not bad for this week too.. :p
hee hee.. cant wait for my holiday~
cheers~ :D

gonna back to my war..
everyone gambateh~
muacks! :D

2 comments:

kiM said...

haha..i always check out the count down timer of the sims 3 in ur blog!!oh my 20 more..cant wait to see how it work!!
Gambateh ya just a few more weeks!!!u're be set free...:Dand update us about ur life!!!

* Joanne said...

Hee hee.. So excited hor? :p yaya, sure will update.. Feel so guilty to abandon my blog like that.. :( yeay~wanna enjoy my long holidaysssss.. Muahaha.. And play sims3.. :D