Tuesday, June 17, 2008

4 + 1

Last Saturday, well, so ngam, my hp low bat until off itself once i reach office. Well, i guess nobody will call me, since i'm the only one working that day.

Guess what happen? raymond n kong sms me, say they are going to sunway, askin me wanna go or not. haha.. of coz i dunno about it. Just so so so ngam i meet them at the elevator, then they say goin to sunway, then i explain the situation lo... of coz i wanna go, weekend sure need to enjoy.. :P well, they wait 4 me to wash my face and dress up abit.

This is the first time i done my make up in 10mins, its superbly duperbly the fastest in the record. haha.. Well, kong choose the wrong way to go during that "super duper jamming period", so, we stuck in the jam.. haha..

The tittle of this post, i name it 4 + 1, what does it means? well, the 4 are Kong, Say Khai, Bernad, Raymond, and the 1, of coz is me lar.. haha.. :D This is the first time i'm alone, going out with so many guys.. haha.. well, where are the other 3 gals? well, apple go back hometown, wee n carlyn not back kelana yet, so... :)

Well, after buy the tickets, we decided to try out the new wendy's, non of them eat Carl's Junior, i am the only one. Well, i think Wendy's is totally different from Carl's Junior, different style different taste. Well, both also i love. Just love them so much. :D

We went to Popular to pass our time while waiting for the time of movie to reach. Hee hee.. once i reach bookshop, i sure look for Motor Trader to look for my precious~ hee hee.. :p

Times up, we head for our movie show. The Incredible Hulk, i didn't know much about the story before i enter the theater. But i did enjoy it. Consider not bad i think. :p I'm looking forward for "The Hancock", "The Mummy" and another something something 3D, main character is Brandon Fraser.

I guess thats it for the story, haha.. wanna play game dy.. :p first time enjoy playing LAN game with housemates, its fun ya~

- Continue enjoying my beautiful life~ :D

No comments: