Friday, June 6, 2008

What a perfect day~ :D

Today, miracle happens, i never yawn for the whole day. haha.. :P for the last few days, i keep on yawning at certain times, but then today, i never yawn once also..

It is because of the workload is too much for today.. i just keep on do and do, one after another.. but i did get to rest for a when i click save.. I did tired, but then i do enjoy it as well.. i love to be like this.. :p

And my boss always go out in a sudden, so i get to eat snake sometimes.. haha :P jus like today, i get to eat snake for 2 hours, i done my work dy, but when i wanna show her, then only i found out she already went out juz now.. =.= then i wait from 11am, i go my colleagues table one by one chatting with them, until 12.45pm, i follow one of my colleagues to have lunch.. i feel so hung fuk~~ :D

My sis and her colleagues arrived in Kl yesterday, and i bring them to 1U yesterday, i so happy, coz i know lots of roads now.. and just now i bring them to SS2 eat their favorite food, "mong go lou" haha.. then pris's uncle bring them to the airport, and i also head back my so called "home".. hee hee..

what a perfect day for today, i just enjoy it so much.. i love driving to here n there, but of coz not in KL, really here n there, just some so called "not-so-dangerous-place/area" haha.. :P

gonna enjoy my weekend "fun", which is my NARUTO!!! yeay~~ finish download, gonna watch now looo... end for today's story ya~ :D

No comments: