Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Good Thingy & Bad Thingy

Well, im off my blog for a week, due to my busyness, yet happiness. All of my housemates are back, they are finally back. Our house finally so bising. haha..

This is my 3rd week of my internship. It is kinda fun yet tiring. Coz i dunno why i always suddenly fall asleep when doing work or waiting for the work to be saved. The analysis from the my mummy, she said maybe its too cold for me, and i keep on hungry. Even though i just finish my breakfast with a cup of milo, or i just came back from my lunch. I AM STILL HUNGRY! =.=

My colleagues keep on laughing at me, why i always got things to eat from time to time, like non-stop. This is what i reply her, "Because i always hungry".. haha..

I took some pictures of my table, pc that i use, and some of my colleagues. But then i TER-left my cable at cyber, so sad.. sob sob.. have to wait i go back and take, so there wont be any pictures will be uploaded for the next few weeks. :(

Last week, there are three company email and calling me for interviews... aih... why u guys now only find me? i already start my internship at other company 2 weeks ago. aih...

There are two companies are the companies that i like most, but it's too late. what can i do? aih...

Forget it. I'm happy and love the company that i'm in now, so don't think of those unhappy thingy. :) I love this company cause they provide breakfast for us, from monday to friday tim.. haha..

The timetable for the breakfast is usually like this : Monday - Fried Mee/Fried Kuay Teow, Tuesday - Something like Roti Jaring (I'm not sure what it called), Wednesday - Mee Siam, Thursday - Tuna Sandwich + Donut, Friday - Nasi Lemak. All of them are delicious, i just love it so much. :P

I will try to take lots of pictures and upload it after i get my cable. :D

No comments: