Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am Venice~

As my department 2 chinese gals n a malay gals, one is called Shanice, another one called Bernice, and Kasuree is the malay gal. Yesterday Shanice ask me, what name i want? I said Joanne, she said no. Because this department are "nices", so i have to come out with name is end with "nice"..

"Venice" is the name that i like most, yes, it is a name of a place. I plan to name it to my daughter in the future.. haha.. :P then i tell them i like "Venice" this name.. mana tahu, they start to call me by that name.. =.= i told them, later if urgent you guys still using that name, i don't think i will answer you back.. :P

Yesterday, my boss play prank with me, he said big boss said must finish it before go back, then i really trust, cause during that time i'm not in the room, so i don't know is it real or what.. I should be going home by 5.30pm, but then i leave office at 7pm yesterday.. really yam kung leh.. haha.. :P but i did enjoy nah~ :D

End yesterday story.. :p

No comments: