Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My New New Blog~

After changing here and there, i finally back, and have chosen blogger to be my final blog. I hope and wish i wont be changing anymore. The previous blogs that i've been used are wretch and wordpress. Actually both are good, just that one has limited file upload and another one cannot customize the blog layout, its a little abit boring there. I like wordpress function, but then the layout there is limited, so i decided to move back to blogger, and it has been improve since the last time i used.

I name this blog " Bleu Rhapsody". Obviously, it will be bleu-ish. No, don't be confusing, i did not spell wrong for the word "Bleu", it has two spelling, which share the same feeling. "Bleu" = "Blue". Well, this is the first layout that i did for my blog. Its clean and simple, it will be improved. Please give me some comment. Thanks :D

No comments: