Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Label "What To Eat In JB"

After spending most of my time shop here and there, eat here and there.. Spending most of my holidays without doing anything.. I decided to do something meaningful, which is promote JB food.. hee hee..

Since there are people blog about restaurants and places in KL or other states.. I never get to read blogs which write about JB, i mean from my side of friends, there are none.. JB, not much places to go, but there are plenty delicious food for you to try..

And so i decided to add a new label "What To Eat In JB".. I will blog and introduce about food that me and my family usually eat in JB.. It wont be suitable for everyone, but i just wanted to introduce, and you guys can just give it a try if had chance.. :D

2 comments:

kiM said...

woohoo!!i love jb food so much~~~cant wait for your post..miss them a lot!!!

* Joanne said...

hee hee.. thanks ya.. :D